header-photo
Hey! I haven't had cell service or internet for the past few days. Now, I'm in Ely, texting to the blog. The landscape here is big and empty. Really empty. As in, I biked 80 miles today and saw maybe 3 houses between towns. Tonight, I'm staying at the Copper Queen. The owners (the parents of a member of Living Proof church in Williamsburg) have very generously given me refuge for two nights. I owe a big thanks to Del for helping of in this. Tomorrow, I plan to rest, do laundry, and get groceries. Thanks for everything! Also: Nathan is now in South Africa. Remember him and Christina.

1 comments:

Abbey O'Connor said...

Your blog is great, Andy. We love being able to follow you on this great journey. Glad you made it to Ely and the Cooper Queen. Have a great rest -- you've certainly earned it. -- The O'Connors

Post a Comment