header-photo

Day 3

So far, so good. I did about 50 miles yesterday and it was pretty tiring. Today, I hope I'll do more. Around 4:30 yesterday, I stopped at a greenhouse and asked if they knew of any local churches where I could spend the night. They directed to several that were nearby. The first church I stopped at pointed me towards Community Presbyterian Church. I asked if I could pitch my tent in their yard and they said: "Why don't you sleep in the sanctuary?" So, I did. They also let me help myself to whatever was in the kitchen (which was great). And then, this morning, they invited me to join the Promise Keepers for breakfast. They even invited me to stay for Bible study, but I figured I should probably get going. What a great blessing!

Hopefully, I'll be able to find another place to stay tonight. Please remember me in you prayers. And, also Christina (if you know Christina) because this is her first day in South Africa. Thanks.

Andy

0 comments:

Post a Comment