header-photo

Some more relaxing

The past few days have been very good. I had a good visit with my Aunt Cheri and Uncle Tom, when I spent the night at their house. Aunt Cheri and I shot her bow for a little while, which was fun. On Sunday, I got to go to church, for the first time in a while. That was really nice, even more so because I met up with a bunch of my family there. After church, I partook in the French family tradition of going to Arby's for breakfast. I resettled at my Aunt Vicki and Uncle Bob's home and took a brief nap (which somehow stretched to about an hour and a half). Then, we went to my Aunt Bobbi and Uncle Mike's house for the 4th of July. There was a pool, even more family, and a lot of good food. After the sun went down, we got to watch as they set off fireworks in the driveway. After a really good night's sleep, I started to day with a big breakfast. Later, some family will be coming over to visit.

Once I leave here on Tuesday, I expect to be home in about two weeks. I think the trip has been a great experience, but I'm really looking forward to getting home.

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Sounds really fun! Can't wait to see you again. :)

Post a Comment